|Material||steel, tempered glass|
|Heating capacity||50,000 BTU|
|Overall dimensions||30” L x 30” W x 25” H|
|Fire pit area||14.6” L x 14.6” W|
|Glass fire stones weight||9lbs|
|Max. weight capacity||tabletop: 110lbs, propane tank bracket: 55lbs|
1. Please check the safety instructions on the user manual before use.
2. Please be noted that this fire pit table is NOT for barbeque. Please do not grill anything on the fire.
3. Please be aware that this fire pit table is for outdoor use ONLY. Please do not use it in any enclosed area.
4. Please put the hose on the sides instead of the top of the propane tank.
5. Please evenly distribute the fire glass and do not stack them together.
6. Please don't cover the burner pieces (with dots) to avoid blocking the air and causing the flame to be too small or even extinguished.
7. Please avoid spilling any liquid on the flame. Please be mindful of your drinks on the table and do not use water to put out the fire.
8. Please make sure the flames are off and the burner has been cooled down before covering the lid.
9. Please turn off the propane tank when the fire pit is not in use.
10. The tests under Decorative Gas Appliances Outdoor Fireplaces U.S. Standards for our Propane Gas Fireplace Models were performed and certified by CSA Group on Sept. 2nd, 2021.
|15" Tempered Glass Wind Guard for fire pit table||30" Gas Fire Pit Table with Glass top amp; Wind Guard|
|Dimension||15 x 15 x 6.5’’ (L x W x H)||30 x 30 x 25’’ (L x W x H)|
|Material||Tempered glass||steel, tempered glass|
|Ignition||/||Electric Pulse Ignition|
|Maximum Heat Output||/||50,000 BTU|